Saturday, March 1, 2014

Getting back to Gluten......free :)

                       
                                         Living gluten-free can make you feel trapped :)


Well, It's been a long time coming...I've been out of the blogging game for a while (for good reason :) a post will be coming soon about all that!).  Lately, though I've gotten so many calls and emails from friends and family with questions, stories (some not so pleasant), about Celiac Disease and gluten-free - I hate to say it buuuut "I told ya so!!!" Well, not you, specifically, but more so the "world" haha.  I've been on my soap box for years now working on awareness about the gfree lifestyle and it seems like people are starting to wake up to it a bit more. Unfortunately, for all of us, the mis-information and confusion surrounding the whole topic is still a big problem for those trying to navigate this new way of life the right way.  

All this to say, I'm coming back :) I have a lot of experience and really fancy sounding accolades, but I want the new format to be more of a meeting place for people to come together, ask questions, share stories and find some reputable information - and of course I'll have my two cents (ya know, there are some cray-crays out there :).

You can be looking forward to posts about pooping dogs, angry dancing pregnant ladies, and some really good tasting gfree food :) Always a good combo!

        
                            Yeah, its a good thing this girl isn't gfree...cause I could just eat her up!

                                       
                                                     Even doggies need some gfree love!

Posts your questions and comments or just some fun words of encouragement and come back soon!!!

-Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment